School Registration Form
Thank you for your interest in participating in the Kingston Regional Heritage Fair. Please complete the following by February 19, 2020 to guarantee your class’s participation.
Due to space constraints, every student in your class (es) may not be able to participate at the Regional Fair. The Fair coordinator will inform you of the number of eligible participants. This will be based on how many students are participating in heritage fair activities at your school and the number of schools participating this year.
- School/Class Registration - February 3
- # of Eligible Participants Announced - March 3
- School commitment of # of students attending - March 31
- On-line Student Project Registration Start Dates - April 11
- Project Registration Completed - April 17
- Submission of Projects for Adjudication Deadline - May 1
Teachers decide which students to send to the Regional Heritage Fair. Teachers are encouraged to choose responsible students with a genuine interest and/or demonstrated effort put into their project. All students will be required to submit a KRHF media release form as part of their registration.